The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Committee on Infectious Diseases American Academy of Pediatrics, 2000. Red Book. Elk Grove Village, Il: American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Hickman, C., L. Roberts, A. Larson. 1997. Integrated Principles of Zoology. New York: McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Maszle, D. 1996. "Schistosoma Japonica Overview" (On-line). Accessed 3 April 2001 at http://ehs.sph.berkeley.edu/china/sjap.htm.
- Roberts, L., J. Janovy Jr.. 2000. Gerald D. Schmidt & Larry S. Roberts' Foundations of Parasitology, Sixth Edition. Burr Ridge, Illinois: McGraw Hill.
- Toyoda, A. "Schistosoma japonicum -their nature and aspects-" (On-line). Accessed 26 March, 2001 at http://www2.ttcn.ne.jp/~akky/parasite/sjmain.htm.
- World Health Organization, 1996. "Schistosomiasis" (On-line). Accessed Ocotober 24, 2000 at http://www.who.int/inf-fs/en/fact115.html.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!