Data about <i>Schistosoma japonicum</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Schistosoma japonicum
- aquatic habitat
- A habitat that is in or on water.
- A small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- fresh water
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A body of water, usually of smaller size than a lake.
- An artificial body of water, often contained by a dam, constructed for the purpose of water storage.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- Linear body of water flowing on the Earth's surface.
- terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- An underground or underwater passage.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!