Data about <i>Eupoecila australasiae</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
||IRMNG - Interim Register of Marine and Nonmarine Genera.|
Glossary for Eupoecila australasiae
- This taxon is still in existence, as opposed to extinct.
- extinction status
- Indicates whether a taxon is extant (living today) or extinct.
- An enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- An upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- Continuous saline-water bodies that surround the continents and fill the Earth's great depressions.
- Any material within 2 m from the Earth's surface that is in contact with the atmosphere, with the exclusion of living organisms, areas with continuous ice not covered by other material, and water bodies deeper than 2 m.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!