References[edit source | edit]
- "Cissus adnata". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian Government, Canberra. Retrieved 20 July 2013.
- "Taxon: Cissus adnata Roxb.". Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN). United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Beltsville Area. Retrieved 20 July 2013.
- Cissus adnata on florabase.calm.wa.gov.au
- Hyland, B. P. M.; Whiffin, T.; Zich, F. A. et al. (Dec 2010). "Factsheet – Cissus adnata". Australian Tropical Rainforest Plants. Edition 6.1, online version [RFK 6.1]. Cairns, Australia: Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, through its Division of Plant Industry; the Centre for Australian National Biodiversity Research; the Australian Tropical Herbarium, James Cook University. Retrieved 20 July 2013.
- Pallidol, a resveratrol dimer from Cissus pallida. Mushtaq A. Khan, Shah G. Nabi, Satya Prakash and Asif Zaman, Phytochemistry, Volume 25, Issue 8, 17 July 1986, Pages 1945-1948, doi:10.1016/S0031-9422(00)81180-2
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!