Data about <i>Buxus austroyunnanensis</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Buxus austroyunnanensis
- A deep fissure in snow or ice.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- river bank
- The sloping margin of a river, serving to confine it to its natural channel.
- stream bank
- The sloping margin of a stream, serving to confine it to its natural channel.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!