Data about <i>Stipa baicalensis</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
||Environments - EOL project|
|1,200 m||Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History Department of Botany|
|measurement||1,400 m||Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History Department of Botany|
|measurement||2,460 m||Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History Department of Botany|
Glossary for Stipa baicalensis
- The original description of the elevation (altitude, usually above sea level) of the Location.
- geographic distribution
- A description of the geographic distribution, or range, of the taxon. Includes descriptions of global, regional, or political aspects of range and whether the taxon is native or introduced in portions of the range and endemicity.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Meters. A length unit which is equal to the length of the path traveled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.
- The part of an elevation or depression between the relatively flat surrounding area and the peak of a mount or the bottom of a depression.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!