Data about <i>Polygala chinensis</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Polygala chinensis
- administrative region
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- An area in which grasses (Graminae) are a significant component of the vegetation.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- A region of general uniform slope, comparatively level, and of considerable extent.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- The part of an elevation or depression between the relatively flat surrounding area and the peak of a mount or the bottom of a depression.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!