Data about <i>Pavonia schiedeana</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Pavonia schiedeana
- administrative region
- The original description of the elevation (altitude, usually above sea level) of the Location.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Meters. A length unit which is equal to the length of the path traveled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.
- A region of general uniform slope, comparatively level, and of considerable extent.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!