The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Araujo, J (1981) Ultrastructure des glandes defensives de Ocypus olens (Mull.) (Coleoptera, Staphylinidae). Archives de Biologie 92 (2): 185-201.
- Bonacci, Massolo, Brandmayr, and Zetto Brandmayr (2006) Predatory behaviour on ground beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae) by Ocypus olens (Muller) (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae) under laboratory conditions. Entomological News 117 (5): 545-551.
- Frank, J F and Thomas, M C (1999) Rove beetles of the world, Staphylinidae (Insecta: Coleoptera: Staphylinidae). Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences University of Florida document.
- Jefson, M, Meinwald, J, Nowicki, S, et al (1983) Chemical defence of a rove beetle (Creophilus maxillosus). Journal of Chemical Ecology 9 (1) : 159-180.
- Koryszko, Jan (1996) How long does a devils coach-horse live? Bulletin of the Amateur Entomologists' Society 55 (405): 66: April.
- Ocypus olens (Mueller, 1764)
- Whitehead, P F (1986) Predation on woodlice by the devil's coach horse beetle Staphylinus (Ocypus) olens. British Isopod Study Group Newsletter of the Isopod Survey Scheme No. 20 : 2pp.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!