Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Eupithecia expallidata
Public Records: 2
Specimens with Barcodes: 5
Species With Barcodes: 1
Barcode data: Eupithecia expallidata
There are 2 barcode sequences available from BOLD and GenBank. Below is a sequence of the barcode region Cytochrome oxidase subunit 1 (COI or COX1) from a member of the species. See the BOLD taxonomy browser for more complete information about this specimen and other sequences.
-- end --
Download FASTA File
- Markku Savela. "Eupithecia expallidata". funet.fi. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Christopher Jonko (2011). "Eupithecia expallidata". lepidoptera.pl. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Mike Wall. "1833 Bleached Pug (Eupithecia expallidata)". Hants Moths. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Ian Kimber. "1833 Bleached Pug Eupithecia expallidata". UKMoths. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Richard South (1909). "The Moths of the British Isles, Second Series". Frederick Warne & Co. (Wikisource). Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eupithecia expallidata.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Eupithecia expallidata|
|This Eupithecia moth related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!