The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Fernández, M. H. and E. S. Vrba. 2005. A complete estimate of the phylogenetic relationships in Ruminantia: a dated species-level supertree of the extant ruminants. Biological Reviews 80(2):269-302.
- Grubb, Peter. 2001. Review of family-group names of living bovids. Journal of Mammalogy, vol. 82, no. 2. 374-388
- Robinson, T. J., V. Wilson, D. S. Gallagher, Jr., J. F. Taylor, S. K. Davis, W. R. Harrison, F. F. Elder. 1996. Chromosomal evolution in duiker antelope (Cephalophinae: Bovidae): karyotype comparisons, fluorescence in situ hybridization, and rampant X chromosome variation. Cytogenetics and Cell Genetics 73(1-2):116-122.
- Van Vuuren, B. J. and T. J. Robinson. 2001. Retrieval of four adaptive lineages in duiker antelope: evidence from mitochondrial DNA sequences and fluorescence in situ hybridation. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 20:409-425.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!