The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Fernández, M. H. and E. S. Vrba. 2005. A complete estimate of the phylogenetic relationships in Ruminantia: a dated species-level supertree of the extant ruminants. Biological Reviews 80(2):269-302.
- Gentry, A. W. 1978. Bovidae. Pages 540-572 in Evolution of African Mammals. V. J. Maglio and H. B. S. Cooke, eds. Harvard University Press, Cambridge.
- Gentry, A. W. 1990. Evolution and dispersal of African Bovidae. Pages 195-227 in Horns, Pronghorns, and Antlers. G. A. Bubenik and A. B. Bubenik, eds. Springer-Verlag, New York.
- Groves, C. P. 2000. Phylogenetic relationships within recent Antilopini (Bovidae). Pages 223-233 in Antelopes, Deer, and Relatives. E. S. Vrba and G. B. Schaller, eds. Yale University Press, New Haven.
- I. K. Sharma, A study of ecosystems of the Indian desert, Trans. Indian Soc. Desert Technol. and Univ. Center Desert Stud. 5(2):51-55, from p. 52 and A study of agro-ecosystems in the Indian desert, ibid. 5:77-82, from p. 79 1980).
- Kuznetsova, M. V. and M. V. Kholodova. 2002. Molecular support for the placement of Saiga and Procapra in Antilopinae (Artiodactyla, Bovidae). Journal of Mammalian Evolution 9:271280.
- McKenna, M. C. and S. K. Bell. 1997. Classification of Mammals Above the Species Level. Columbia University Press, New York.
- Rebholz, W. and E. Harley. 1999. Phylogenetic relationships in the bovid subfamily Antilopinae based on mitochondrial DNA sequences. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 12:87-94.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!