Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:14
Specimens with Barcodes:12
Species With Barcodes:3
There are currently seven recognized species in this genus:
- Parachela cyanea Kottelat, 1995
- Parachela hypophthalmus (Bleeker, 1860)
- Parachela ingerkongi (Bănărescu, 1969)
- Parachela maculicauda (H. M. Smith, 1934)
- Parachela oxygastroides (Bleeker, 1852) (Glass fish)
- Parachela siamensis (Günther, 1868)
- Parachela williaminae Fowler, 1934
|This Cyprinidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!