The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Collins, J. T. 1990. Standard Common and Current Scientific Names for North American Amphibians and Reptiles, Third Edition. ii + 41
- Holotype: Stejneger, L. 1890. North American Fauna. 3: 111.
- Paratype: Stejneger, L. 1890. North American Fauna. 3: 111.
- Schmidt, K. P. 1953. A Check List of North American Amphibians and Reptiles, Sixth Edition. vii + 280
- Stebbins, Robert C. 1985. A Field Guide to Western Reptiles and Amphibians, Second Edition. 336
- Stejneger, L. 1890. Results of a biological survey of the San Francisco Mountain region and Desert of the Little Colorado, Arizona. Part V. Annotated list of reptiles and batrachians collected by Dr. C. Hart Merriam and Vernon Bailey on the San Francisco Mountain Plateau and. North American Fauna, No. 3: 103-118
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!