The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Collins, J. T. 1990. Standard Common and Current Scientific Names for North American Amphibians and Reptiles, Third Edition. ii + 41
- Conant, R., and J. T. Collins. 1991. A Field Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians, Eastern and Central North America, Third Edition. 450
- Holotype: Maslin, T. P. 1956. Herpetologica. 12 (4): 291.
- Maslin, T. P. 1956. Sceloporus undulatus erythrocheilus ssp. nov. (Reptilia, Iguanidae), from Colorado. Herpetologica, vol. 12. 291-294
- Maslin, T.P. 1956. Sceloporus undulatus erythrocheilus ssp. nov. (Reptilia, Iguanidae), from Colorado. Herpetologica 12: 291-294
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!