The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Collins, J. T. 1990. Standard Common and Current Scientific Names for North American Amphibians and Reptiles, Third Edition. ii + 41
- Conant, R., and J. T. Collins. 1991. A Field Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians, Eastern and Central North America, Third Edition. 450
- Green, J. 1818. Descriptions of several species of North American Amphibia, accompanied by observations. Journ. Acad. Nat. Sci. Philadelphia 1: 348-359
- Schmidt, K. P. 1953. A Check List of North American Amphibians and Reptiles, Sixth Edition. vii + 280
- Uetz P. (2013). TIGR Reptile Database (version Oct 2007). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!