Molecular Biology and Genetics
Barcode data: Colostygia turbata
Below is a sequence of the barcode region Cytochrome oxidase subunit 1 (COI or COX1) from a member of the species.
See the BOLD taxonomy browser for more complete information about this specimen and other sequences.
-- end --
Download FASTA File
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Colostygia turbata
Public Records: 3
Specimens with Barcodes: 22
Species With Barcodes: 1
The wingspan is 24–27 mm. Adults are in wing from June to July.
The larva feed on Galium palustre. Larvae can be found from June to July. It overwinters in the larval stage.
- Colostygia turbata turbata (Alps, south-eastern Europe)
- Colostygia turbata fuscolimbata Tengstrom, 1875 (northern Europe)
- Colostygia turbata pyrenaearia Oberthur, 1882 (Pyrenees)
- Colostygia turbata altaicata (Djakonov, 1926) (Altai, Sayan Mountains, Buryatia, Kamchatka)
- Colostygia turbata circumvallaria (Taylor, 1906) (Canada)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!