Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:93
Specimens with Barcodes:89
Species With Barcodes:21
Chamaecrista is a genus of flowering plants in the pea family, Fabaceae, subfamily Caesalpinioideae. Members of the genus are commonly known as sensitive pea. Several species are capable of rapid plant movement.
- Chamaecrista absus
- Chamaecrista bucherae (Mold.) Irwin & Barneby (Cuba)
- Chamaecrista fasciculata Michx. – Showy Partridge Pea
- Chamaecrista glandulosa (L.) Greene – Jamaican Broom
- Chamaecrista nictitans (L.) Moench
- Chamaecrista rotundifolia
- International Legume Database & Information Service search for Chamaecrista as of April 4, 2010
- "Chamaecrista". Integrated Taxonomic Information System. Retrieved 31 March 2010.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!