Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Scopula submutata
Public Records: 1
Specimens with Barcodes: 12
Species With Barcodes: 1
Barcode data: Scopula submutata
There is 1 barcode sequence available from BOLD and GenBank. Below is the sequence of the barcode region Cytochrome oxidase subunit 1 (COI or COX1) from a member of the species. See the BOLD taxonomy browser for more complete information about this specimen. Other sequences that do not yet meet barcode criteria may also be available.
-- end --
Download FASTA File
The Mediterranean Lace Border (Scopula submutata) is a moth of the Geometridae family. It is found in southern Europe, North Africa and the Near East. The habitat consists of open, dry grassland and rocky slopes.
- Scopula submutata submutata (south-eastern Europe)
- Scopula submutata gedrensis Hausmann, 2003 (Liguria, southern France)
- Scopula submutata nivellearia (Wehrli, 1926) (Mallorca, Spain, Portugal)
- Scopula submutata roseonitens Wagner, 1926 (Pyrenees)
- Scopula submutata submutulata Rebel, 1902
- Scopula submutata taftanica Brandt, 1941 (Iran)
- Scopula submutata taurilibanotica Wehrli, 1932 (Cyprus)
- Scopula submutata transcaspia Prout, 1935
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scopula submutata.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Scopula submutata|
|This Sterrhinae moth related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!