The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Brice, John J. 1898. Manual of fish-culture based on the methods of the United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Report of the United States Commissioner of Fisheries, 1897; Plate 52
- Cohen, Daniel M., Tadashi Inada, Tomio Iwamoto, and Nadia Scialabba. 1990. Gadiform Fishes of the World (Order Gadiformes): An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Cods, Hakes, Grenadiers and other Gadiform Fishes Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 10. x + 442
- Jordan, David Starr. 1907. Fishes. New York City, NY : Henry Holt and Company; Fig. 104
- Jordan, David Starr. 1907. Fishes. New York City, NY : Henry Holt and Company; Fig. 653
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!