The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Molecular insights into the phylogeny of mormyriform fishes and the evolution of their electric organs. Brain Behavior and Evolution. 49, 324-351. (1997).
- Sexual Signal Evolution Outpaces Ecological Divergence during Electric Fish Species Radiation. The American Naturalist. 176(3), 335 - 356. (2010).
- The Mormyridae and other Osteoglossomorpha (CD-ROM). World Biodiversity Database, CD-ROM Series. 2000, New York: Springer Verlag, ETI-UNESCO. (2000).
- Revue Zool. afr. 91: 634.
- Paramormyrops gabonensis nov. gen., nov. sp. du nord du Gabon (Pisces Mormyridae). Revue Zoologique Africaine. 3, 634–640. (1977).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!