The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. 1989 Freshwater fishes of Australia. T.F.H. Publications, Inc., Neptune City, New Jersey. (Ref. 5259)
- Allen, G.R. 1989. Freshwater fishes of Australia. T.F.H. Publications, Inc., Neptune City, New Jersey.
- Allen, G.R., S.H. Midgley and M. Allen0 Field guide to the freshwater fishes of Australia. Western Australian Museum, Perth, Western Australia. 394 p. (Ref. 44894)
- Allen, G.R.0 Freshwater fishes of Australia. T.F.H. Publications, Inc., Neptune City, New Jersey. (Ref. 5259)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Arthington, A.H. and F. McKenzie0 Review of impacts of displaced/introduced fauna associated with inland waters. Australia: State of the Environment Technical Paper Series (Inland waters), Department of the Environment, Canberra (Australia). 69 p. (Ref. 48787)
- Baillie, J. and B. Groombridge (eds.)0 1996 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. 378 p. (Ref. 12255)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Faragher, R.A. and M. Lintermans0 Alien fish species from the New South Wales Rivers survey. p. 201-223. In J.H. Harris and P.C. Gehrke (eds). Fish and rivers in stress. The NSW Rivers Survey. NSW Fisheries Office of Conservation and the Cooperative Research Centre for Freshwater Ecology. Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. (Ref. 26860)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- IUCN, International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources0 1994 IUCN red list of threatened animals. International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, U.K. (Ref. 6376)
- Koehn, J.D. and M. Lintermans0 A strategy to rehabilitate fishes of the Murray-Darling basin, south-eastern Australia. Endang Species Res 16:165-181. (Ref. 89839)
- McDowall, R.M. and R.S. Frankenberg0 The galaxiid fishes of Australia. Rec. Aust. Mus. 33:443-604. (Ref. 6896)
- Native Fish Australia0 A taxonomic summary of Australian freshwater fish. Retrieved 10 Sept. 03, from http://www.nativefish.asn.au/taxonomy.html. 8 p. Last updated 1 January 2001. (Ref. 48666)
- Nyffeler, M. and B.J. Pusey0 Fish predation by semi-aquatic spiders: a global pattern. PLoS ONE 9(6):e99459. (Ref. 96349)
- Paxton, J.R., D.F. Hoese, G.R. Allen and J.E. Hanley0 Pisces. Petromyzontidae to Carangidae. Zoological Catalogue of Australia, Vol. 7. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, 665 p. (Ref. 7300)
- Paxton, J.R., J.E. Gates, D.J. Bray and D.F. Hoese 2006 Galaxiinae. Galaxias, native minnows, native trout. p. 402-411. In P.L. Beesley and A. Wells (eds.). Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35 Part 1. ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, Australia. (Ref. 86962)
- Paxton, J.R., J.E. Gates, D.J. Bray and D.F. Hoese0 Galaxiinae. Galaxias, native minnows, native trout. p. 402-411. In P.L. Beesley and A. Wells (eds.). Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35 Part 1. ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, Australia. (Ref. 86962)
- Pidgeon, R.W.J.0 Diet and growth of rainbow trout, Salmo gairdneri Richardson in two streams on the New England Tableland, New South Wales. Aust. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 32:967-974. (Ref. 13427)
- Waite, Edgar R. 1921. Illustrated Catalogue of the Fishes of South Australia. Adelaide, Australia : G. Hassell & Son; Fig.59
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!