The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Didier, D.A. and B. S
- Didier, D.A. and B. Séret. 2002. Chimaeroid fishes of New Caledonia with description of a new species of Hydrolagus (Chondrichthyes, Holocephali). Cybium 26(3):225-233.
- Didier, Dominique A., and Bernard Séret. 2002. Chimaeroid fishes of New Caledonia with descriptions of a new species of Hydrolagus (Chondrichthyes, Holocephali). Cybium, vol. 26, no. 3. 225-233
- Doonan, I.J., M. Dunn and A.C. Hart0 Abundance estimates of orange roughy on the Northeastern and Eastern Chatham Rise, July 2007: wide-area trawl survey and hill acoustic survery (TAN0709). New Zealand Fisheries Assessment Report 2009/20. 41 p. (Ref. 87166)
- Fricke, R., M. Kulbicki and L. Wantiez0 Checklist of the fishes of New Caledonia, and their distribution in the Southwest Pacific Ocean (Pisces). Stuttgarter Beitr
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- McMillan, P.J., M.P. Francis, G.D. James, L.J. Paul, P.J Marriott, E. Mackay, B.A. Wood, L.H. Griggs, H. Sui and F. Wei0 New Zealand fishes. Volume 1: A field guide to common species caught by bottom and midwater fishing. New Zealand Aquatic Environment and Biodiversity Report No. 68. 329 p. (Ref. 89422)
- Paulin, C., A. Stewart, C. Roberts and P. McMillan0 New Zealand fish: a complete guide. National Museum of New Zealand Miscellaneous Series No. 19. 279 p. (Ref. 5755)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!