The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Gittenberger, A.; Sanamyan, K. (2014). Phlebobranchia. In: Shenkar, N.; Gittenberger, A.; Lambert, G.; Rius, M.; Moreira Da Rocha, R.; Swalla, B.J.; Turon, X. (2014) Ascidiacea World Database. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=103435
- Labert, Gretchen. 2003. New records of ascidians from the NE Pacific: a new species of Trididemnum, range extension and redescription of Aplidiopsis pannosum (Ritter, 1899) including its larva, and several non-indigenous species. Zoosystema, vol. 25, no. 4. 665-679
- Millar, R. H. 1966. Tunicata: Ascidiacea. Marine Invertebrates of Scandinavia, no. 1. 123
- WG Van Name (1945) The North and South American Ascidians. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 84.
- Wells, A., and W. W. K. Houston, eds. 1998. Hemichordata, Tunicata, Cephalochordata. Zoological Catalogue of Australia, vol. 34. xiii + 298
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!