The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bailly, N. (2014). Megachasma Taylor, Compagno & Struhsaker, 1983. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=269816
- Compagno & Struhsaker 1983, Proceedings Calif. Acad. Sci. 43 (8): 96.
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. / Hamlett, William C., ed. 1999. Checklist of Living Elasmobranchs. Sharks, Skates, and Rays: The Biology of Elasmobranch Fishes. 471-498
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. 1984. Sharks of the World: An annotated and illustrated catalogue of shark species known to date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 4, pt. 1
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. 2001. Sharks of the World: An annotated and illustrated catalogue of shark species known to date, vol. 2: Bullhead, mackerel and carpet sharks (Heterodontiformes, Lamniformes and Orectolobiformes). FAO Species Catalogue for Fishery Purposes, no. 1, vol. 2. viii + 269
- Eschmeyer, William N. 1990. Genera of Recent Fishes. iii + 697
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!