The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Chenoweth, Luke B., Simon M. Tierney, Jaclyn A. Smith, Steven J. B. Cooper, and Michael P. Schwarz. 2007. Social complexity in bees is not sufficient to explain lack of reversion to solitary living over long time scales. BMC Evolutionary Biology, vol. 7, no. 246. 9
- Michener, Charles D. 2000. The Bees of the World. xiv + 913
- Michener, Charles D. 2007. The Bees of the World, Second Edition. xvi + 953
- Reyes, Stephen G. 1998. A Cladistic Analysis of the Bee Tribe Allodapini (Hymenoptera: Apidae: Xylocopinae). The Philippine Entomologist, vol. 12, no. 1. 55-84
- Schwarz, Michael P., Susan Fuller, Simon M. Tierney, and Steven J. B. Cooper. 2006. Molecular Phylogenetics of the Exoneurine Allodapine Bees Reveal an Ancient and Puzzling Dispersal from Africa to Australia. Systematic Biology, vol. 55, no. 1. 31-45
- Smith, Jaclyn A., Simon M. Tierney, Yung Chul Park, Susan Fuller, and Michael P. Schwarz. 2007. Origins of social parasitism: The importance of divergence ages in phylogenetic studies. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, vol. 43, no. 3. 1131-1137
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!