The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- F. M. Carpenter. 1992. Treatise on Invertebrate Paleontology, Part 4 Arthropoda 4: Superclass Hexapoda. The Geological Society America, Inc. & University of Kansas, Boulder, Colorado and Lawrence, Kansas, USA 3 and 4
- L. F. Jiron and V. M. Cartin, 1981. Insect succession in the decomposition of a mammal in Costa Rica. J. New York Entomol. Soc. 89:158-165, from p. 163.
- Olfactory eavesdropping between two competing stingless bee species.. Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology. 65(4), 763-774. (2011).
- Behavioral suites mediate group-level foraging dynamics in communities of tropical stingless bees.. Insectes Sociaux. 57(1), 105-113. (2010).
- Michener, Charles D. 2000. The Bees of the World. xiv + 913