Data about <i>Osmia cornifrons</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Osmia cornifrons
- Animal habitation
- The dwelling of an animal or group of similar animals.
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- Cultivated habitat
- A geographical feature modified by humans by the preparation of the land, usually for the purposes of growing crops.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- An intentional planting of trees or shrubs maintained for food, typically fruit, production.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!