The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bolton, B. 1995. A New General Catalogue of the Ants of the World. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Bolton, B. 1994. Identification Guide to the Ant Genera of the World. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Bolton, B. 1998. Monophyly of the dacetonine tribe-group and its component tribes. Bulletin of the Natural History Museum (Entomology Series) 67: 65-78.
- Bolton, B. 2003. Synopsis and Classification of Formicidae. 370 pp. Memoirs of the American Entomological Institute, Vol. 71. Gainesville, FL.
- Collingwood, C. A. (1979): The Formicidae (Hymenoptera) of Fennoscandia and Denmark. Fauna Entomologica Scandinavica 8, 1-174: 36-40, URL:http://antbase.org/ants/publications/6175/6175.pdf
- Donisthorpe, H. S. J. K. (1938): Five new species of ant, chiefly from New Guinea. Annals and Magazine of Natural History 1, 140-148: 141-141, URL:http://antbase.org/ants/publications/5782/5782.pdf
- Hölldobler, B. and E. O. Wilson. 1990. The Ants. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Wheeler, G. C. & Wheeler, J. 1976. Ant larvae: review and synthesis. Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Washington 74: 1-108.
- Wheeler, W. M. (1922): The ants collected by the American Museum Congo Expedition. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 45, 39-269: 124-125, URL:http://plazi.org:8080/dspace/handle/10199/17097
- Wheeler, W. M., 1922, The ants collected by the American Museum Congo Expedition., Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History, pp. 39-269, vol. 45
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!