The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bolton, B. 1994. Identification Guide to the Ant Genera of the World. 222 pp. Cambridge, Mass.
- Bolton, B. 1995. A New General Catalog of the Ants of the World. 504 pp. Cambridge, Mass.
- Bolton, B. 2003. Synopsis and Classification of Formicidae. 370 pp. Memoirs of the American Entomological Institute, Vol. 71. Gainesville, FL.
- Hölldobler, B. and E. O. Wilson. 1990. The Ants. 732 pp. Harvard University Press.
- Janda, M., D. Folková, and J. Zrzavý. 2004. Phylogeny of Lasius ants based on mitochondrial DNA and morphology, and the evolution of social parasitism in the Lasiini (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 33(3):595-614.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!