The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Diagnostic keys to new and known genera and species of Indian subcontinent Syrphini (Diptera: Syrphidae). Colemania Insect Biosystematics. 3, 1-15. (1994).
- First phylogeny of predatory Flower flies (Diptera, Syrphidae, Syrphinae) using mitochondrial COI and nuclear 28S rRNA genes: conflict and congruence with the current tribal classification. Cladistics. 24, 543-562. (2008).
- Is the mega-diverse genus Ocyptamus (Diptera, Syrphidae) monophyletic? Evidence from molecular characters including the secondary structure of 28S rRNA. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 62(1), 191-205. (2012).
- A world review of predatory hoverflies (Diptera, Syrphidae: Syrphinae) and their prey. 319. Alicante (Spain).: CIBIO Ediciones. (2003).
- A revision of the genera of the Syrphini (Diptera: Syrphidae). Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Canada. 62, 1-176. (1969).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!