Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:1
Specimens with Barcodes:1
Species With Barcodes:1
There are currently three recognized species in this genus:
- Idiotropiscis australe (Waite & Hale, 1921) (Southern little pipehorse)
- Idiotropiscis larsonae (C. E. Dawson, 1984) (Helen's pygmy pipehorse)
- Idiotropiscis lumnitzeri Kuiter, 2004 (Sydney's pygmy pipehorse)
- Froese, Rainer, and Daniel Pauly, eds. (2012). Species of Idiotropiscis in FishBase. October 2012 version.
- Froese, Rainer and Pauly, Daniel, eds. (2013). "Idiotropiscis australe" in FishBase. May 2013 version.
- Froese, Rainer and Pauly, Daniel, eds. (2013). "Idiotropiscis larsonae" in FishBase. May 2013 version.
- Froese, Rainer and Pauly, Daniel, eds. (2013). "Idiotropiscis lumnitzeri" in FishBase. May 2013 version.
|This Syngnathiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!