The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- " Fairy Shrimp ." Welcome to The Vernal Pool. http://www.vernalpool.org/inf_fs.htm (accessed November 19, 2010).
- " Fairy Shrimp ." Welcome to The Vernal Pool. http://www.vernalpool.org/inf_fs.htm (accessed November 23, 2010).
- "Fairy shrimp - Chirocephalus diaphanus - ARKive." ARKive - discover the world's most endangered species. http://www.arkive.org/fairy-shrimp/chirocephalus-diaphanus/#text=Description (accessed November 19, 2010).
- "Fairy shrimp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia." Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_shrimp (accessed November 23, 2010).
- Belk, Denton, and Ján Brtek. 1995. Checklist of the Anostraca. Hydrobiologia, vol. 298. 315-353
- Belk, Denton, and Ján Brtek. 1997. Supplement to 'Checklist of the Anostraca'. Hydrobiologia, vol. 359. 243-245
- Brtek, Ján, and Graziella Mura. 2000. Revised key to families and genera of the Anostraca with notes on their geographical distribution. Crustaceana, vol. 73, no. 9. 1037-1088
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Weekers, Peter H. H., Gopal Murugan, Jacques R. Vanfleteren, Denton Belk, and Henri J. Dumont. 2002. Phylogenetic analysis of anostracans (Branchiopoda: Anostraca) inferred from nuclear 18S ribosomal DNS (18S rDNA) sequences. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 535-544
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!