The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Baldwin, Carole C., and G. D. Johnson / Stiassny, M. L .J., L. R. Parenti, and G. D. Johnson, eds. 1996. Interrelationships of Aulopiformes. Interrelationships of Fishes. 355-404
- Census of Marine Zooplankton, 2006. NOAA Ship Ronald H Brown, deployment RHB0603, Sargasso Sea. Peter Wiebe, PI. Identifications by L. Bercial, N. Copley, A. Cornils, L. Devi, H. Hansen, R. Hopcroft, M. Kuriyama, H. Matsuura, D. Lindsay, L. Madin, F. Pagè
- Eschmeyer, William N. 1990. Genera of Recent Fishes. iii + 697
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- N. V. Parin, Ichthyofauna of the Epipelagic Zone (Israel Program for Scientific Translations, Jerusalem, 1970; U.S. Department of Commerce Clearinghouse for Federal Scientific and Technical Information, Springfield, VA 22151), from p. 154.
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- WoRMS (2013). Alepisaurus Lowe, 1833. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2013) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125661
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!