The systematics of the Arctiinae are in need of revision. The arrangement followed here is based on the preliminary consensus list of Savela (2007). Sometimes the Ctenuchinae and the Pericopinae are merged in the Arctiinae as tribes too.
Arctiinae incertae sedis
Some notable taxa
- Eupseudosoma involuta (Sepp, 1855)
- Halysidota leda (Druce, 1880)
- Halysidota leda leda
- Halysidota leda enricoi Toulgoët, 1978
- Halysidota schausi Rothschild, 1909
- Hypercompe icasia (Cramer, 1777)
- Opharus bimaculata (Dewitz, 1877)
- Pachydota albiceps (Walker, 1856)
- Pseudamastus alsa (Druce, 1890)
- Pseudamastus alsa alsa
- Pseudamastus alsa lalannei Toulgoët, 1985
- Utetheisa ornatrix (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Utetheisa pulchella (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Savela, Markku (2007): Markku Savela's Lepidoptera and some other life forms: Arctiinae. Version of 2007-MAR-15. Retrieved 2007-JUN-2.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!