The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Corbet, A. S., Pendlebury, H. M. & Eliot, J. N. 1992 The butterflies of the Malay Peninsula. Kuala Lumpur: Malayan Nature Society.
- Eliot, J. N. 1973 The higher classification of the Lycaenidae (Lepidoptera): a tentative arrangement. Bull. Br. Mus. Nat. Hist. (Ent.) 28, 371-505, 6 pls.
- Pelham, Jonathan P. 2008. A catalogue of the butterflies of the United States and Canada with a complete bibliography of the descriptive and systematic literature. Journal of Research on the Lepidoptera, vol. 40. xiv + 658
- Robbins, R. K. 1980 The lycaenid "false head" hypothesis: historical review and quantitative analysis. J. Lepid. Soc. 34, 194-208.
- Robbins, R. K. 1981 The "false head" hypothesis: predation and wing pattern variation of lycaenid butterflies. Amer. Nat. 118, 770-775.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!