The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Hooker's Icones Plantarum 33(4): 1, sub t. 3295. 1935. (Dec 1935) (Hooker's Icon. Pl.)
- Lorence, D. H. 1999. A nomenclator of Mexican and Central American Rubiaceae. Monogr. Syst. Bot. Missouri Bot. Gard. 73: 1–177.
- Paxton, J. R., E. H. Ahlstrom, and H. G. Moser / Moser, H. G., W. J. Richards, et al., eds. 1984. Myctophidae: Relationships. Special Publication, no. 1: Ontogeny and Systematics of Fishes. 239-244
- Standley, P. C. & L. O. Williams. 1975. Rubiaceae. 24(11): 1–274. In P. C. Standley & L. O. Williams (eds.) Fl. Guatemala, Part XI, Fieldiana, Bot. Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago.
- Stiassny, Melanie L. J. / Stiassny, Melanie L. J., Lynne R. Parenti, and G. David Johnson. 1996. Basal Ctenosquamate Relationships and the Interrelationships of the Myctophiform (Scopelomorph) Fishes. Interrelationships of Fishes. xiii + 496
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!