Phycosecidae is a small family of beetles, in the suborder Polyphaga. The species are small, about 1.5–3.5 mm in length. It contains the single genus Phycosecis with the following species:
- Phycosecis algarum Pascoe, 1875
- Phycosecis ammophilus Lea, 1899
- Phycosecis atomaria Pascoe, 1875
- Phycosecis discoidea Pascoe, 1875
- Phycosecis hilli Lea, 1921
- Phycosecis limbata Fabricius, 1781
- Phycosecis litoralis Pascoe, 1875
|Wikispecies has information related to: Phycosecidae|
|This Cleroidea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!