Depth range (m): 3 - 3
Note: this information has not been validated. Check this *note*. Your feedback is most welcome.
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:12
Specimens with Barcodes:12
Species With Barcodes:3
Bryconaethiops is a genus of African tetras.
There are currently five recognized species in this genus:
- Bryconaethiops boulengeri Pellegrin, 1900
- Bryconaethiops macrops Boulenger, 1920
- Bryconaethiops microstoma Günther, 1873
- Bryconaethiops quinquesquamae Teugels & Thys van den Audenaerde, 1990
- Bryconaethiops yseuxi Boulenger, 1899
|This Characiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!