The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Miloslavich P, Díaz JM, Klein E, Alvarado JJ, Díaz C, et al. 2010. Marine Biodiversity in the Caribbean: Regional Estimates and Distribution Patterns. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11916. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011916
-  Georges Cuvier (trans. William Benjamin Carpenter) (1851). "Crustacean Entomostraca (Müller)". The animal kingdom: arranged after its organization, forming a natural history of animals, and an introduction to comparative anatomy. W. S. Orr and co.. pp. 434–448.
-  Webster's New World College Dictionary. Cleveland, Ohio: Wiley Publishing. 2010. Retrieved April 20, 2010.
-  Libbie Hyman (1961). "Subclass 1. Branchiopoda". The Invertebrata (4th ed.). Cambridge University Press. pp. 368–375.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!