The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Predatory gastropods as natural enemies of terrestrial gastropods and other invertebrates. ( , Ed.).Natural Enemies of Terrestrial Molluscs. 279-403. Cambridge, MA: CABI Publishing. (2004).
- The terrestrial slugs of KwaZulu-Natal: diversity, biogeography and conservation. Ann. Natal Mus.. 38, 197-239. (1997).
- Land Mollusca of North America north of Mexico. The Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia Monograph. 3, 748-770. (1948).
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- The slugs of Bulgaria (Arionidae, Milacidae, Limacidae, Agriolimacidae - Gastropoda, Stylommatophora). Annales Zoologici. 37(3), 71-205. (1983).
- Fauna Graeciae VIII: The slugs of Greece (Arionidae, Milacidae, Limacidae, Agriolimacidae - Gastropoda, Stylommatophora). Irakleio: Natural History Museum of Crete, University of Crete. (2001).
- Stylommatophoran slugs of China (Gastropoda: Pulmonata) – Prodromus. Folia Malacologia. 8(1), 3-35. (2000).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!