Data about Pontogammaridae
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
water depth min
|3.75 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||3.75 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
||IRMNG - Interim Register of Marine and Nonmarine Genera.|
||The Paleobiology Database|
Database and Repository Coverage
Glossary for Pontogammaridae
- A plane angle unit which is equal to 1/360 of a full rotation or 1.7453310^[-2] rad.
- This taxon is still in existence, as opposed to extinct.
- extinction status
- Indicates whether a taxon is extant (living today) or extinct.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- The geographic latitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are north of the Equator, negative values are south of it. Legal values lie between -90 and 90, inclusive.
- The geographic longitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are east of the Greenwich Meridian, negative values are west of it. Legal values lie between -180 and 180, inclusive.
- Meters. A length unit which is equal to the length of the path traveled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.
- This statement is false; the answer to this question is no.
- number of articles on EOL
- number of articles for taxa in this clade on EOL
- number of public records in BOLD
- number of records in this clade in the Barcode Of Life Database (BOLD)
- number of records in BOLD
- number of records for taxa in this clade in the Barcode of Life Database (BOLD)
- number of records in GBIF
- number of records for taxa in this clade in the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF)
- number of rich pages on EOL
- number of species in this clade with richness >= 0.4 on EOL
- number of sequences in GenBank
- number of sequences for taxa in this clade in GenBank
- records in BOLD?
- this clade is represented by geo-referenced data in the Barcode of Life Database (BOLD)
- records in GBIF?
- this clade is represented by geo-referenced data in the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF)
- references in BHL?
- this clade is represented in the literature in the Biodiversity Heritage Library (BHL)
- rich EOL page?
- at least one page in this clade with richness>=0.4 on eol
- sequences in GenBank?
- this clade is represented by gene sequences in GenBank
- specimens in GGBN?
- this clade is represented by specimens in the Global Genome Biodiversity Network (GGBN)
- water depth
- The depth of seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- This statement is true; the answer to this question is yes.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!