The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- Brusca, R.C. and G.J. Brusca. 2003. Invertebrates, 2nd edition. Sinauer Associates, Sunderland, Massachusetts.
- Butler AJ, Rees T, Beesley P, Bax NJ. 2010. Marine Biodiversity in the Australian Region. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11831. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011831
- Calman, W. T. 1904. On the Classification of the Crustacea Malacostraca. The Annals and Magazine of Natural History, including Zoology, Botany, and Geology, ser. 7, vol. 13, no. 74, art. 18. 144-158
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- WoRMS (2014). Peracarida. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=1090
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!