The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- Brusca, R.C. and G.J. Brusca. 2003. Invertebrates, 2nd edition. Sinauer Associates, Sunderland, Massachusetts.
- Butler AJ, Rees T, Beesley P, Bax NJ. 2010. Marine Biodiversity in the Australian Region. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11831. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011831
- Calman, W. T. 1904. On the Classification of the Crustacea Malacostraca. The Annals and Magazine of Natural History, including Zoology, Botany, and Geology, ser. 7, vol. 13, no. 74, art. 18. 144-158
- F. R. Schram. 1978. Jerometichenoria grandis n. gen., n. sp. (Crustacea: Mysidacea) from the Lower Permian of the Soviet Union. Journal of Paleontology 52(3):605-607
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!