Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimen Records: 91
Specimens with Sequences: 69
Specimens with Barcodes: 61
Species With Barcodes: 7
Public Records: 11
Public Species: 6
Public BINs: 4
- Scaeva albomaculata (Macquart, 1842)
- Scaeva dignota (Róndani, 1857)
- Scaeva mecogramma (Bigot, 1860)
- Scaeva pyrastri (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Scaeva selenitica (Meigen, 1822)
- Stubbs, Alan E. and Falk, Steven J. (1983). British Hoverflies: An Illustrated Identification Guide. British Entomological & Natural History Society. pp. 253, xvpp.
- Wright, Adam S. (2013). "Scaeva dignota (Rondani, (Diptera: Syrphidae), New to Britain". Dipterists Digest. Second series 20 (2): 151–152.
|This hoverfly article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!