The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Abbott, Robert Tucker. 1974. American Seashells: The Marine Mollusca of the Atlantic and Pacific Coasts of North America. 2nd ed. 663
- A Synoptical Classification of the Bivalvia (Mollusca). Paleontological Contributions. 4, 1-47. (2011).
- Part N, Revised, Volume 1, Chapter 31: Illustrated Glossary of the Bivalvia. Treatise Online. 48, 1-209, 327 figs. (2012).
- Gofas, S. (2013). Pteriomorphia. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=206
- J. G. Carter and C. R. Altaba. 2011. A Synoptical Classification of the Bivalvia (Mollusca). University of Kansas Paleontological Institute Paleontological Contributions 4:1-47
- Vaught, K. C. / Abbott, Robert T. and Kenneth J. Boss. 1989. A classification of the living Mollusca. xii+195
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!