The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Fauchald, K., and G. W. Rouse. 1997. Polychaete systematics: Past and present. Zoologica Scripta, vol. 26, no. 2. 71-138
- Holthe, T. (1986). Evolution, systematics, and distribution of the Polychaeta Terebellomorpha, with a catalogue of the taxa and a bibliography. Gunneria, 55, 1-236.
- Metaxas A, Kelly NE, 2010. Do Larval Supply and Recruitment Vary among Chemosynthetic Environments of the Deep Sea?. PLoS ONE 5(7): e11646. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011646
- Reuscher, M., Fiege, D. & Wehe, T. (2011). Terebellomorph polychaetes from hydrothermal vents and cold seeps with the description of two new species of Terebellidae (Annelida: Polychaeta) representing the first records of the family from deep-sea vents. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom. doi:10.1017/S0025315411000658.
- Rouse, G. W., and K. Fauchald. 1997. Cladistics and polychaetes. Zoologica Scripta, vol. 26, no. 2. 139-204