The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- "Viperfish". deepseacreatures.org. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- Bailly, N. (2014). Chauliodus. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=126205
- Bloch, Syst. Ichth., 430.
- Eschmeyer, William N. 1990. Genera of Recent Fishes. iii + 697
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Froese, R. and D. Pauly, eds. (2012). Species of Chauliodus in FishBase. February 2012 version.
- Jordan, David Starr; Starks, Edwin Chapin. 1904. List of Fishes Dredged by the Steamer Albatross off the Coast of Japan in the Summer of 1900, with Descriptions of New Species and a Review of the Japanese Macrouridae. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol.22, 1902; Plate 1-2
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Sepkoski, Jack (2004). "A compendium of fossil marine animal genera". Bulletins of American Paleontology 364: 560. Retrieved 2008-01-08.
- Wikipedia The Free Encyclopedia, 23 October 2013. Viperfish. Retrieved October 30, 2013 from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Viperfish&oldid=578429673
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!