The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Lalli, C. M. and R. W. Gilmer. 1989. Pelagic snails. The biology of holoplanktonic gastropod mollusks. Stanford Unive. Press, Stanford, pp. 1-259.
- P. L. Beesley. 1998. Mollusca: the southern synthesis. Fauna of Australia 5
- Richter, G. and R. R. Seapy. 1999. Heteropoda, pp. 621-647. In: D. Boltovskoy (ed.), South Atlantic Zooplankton. Leiden: Backhuys Publ.
- Rosenberg, G.; Gofas, S. (2013). Pterotracheidae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=225072
- Spoel, S. van der, L. Newman and K. W. Estep. 1997. Pelagic molluscs of the world. World Biodiversity Database, CD-ROM Series. Expert Center for Taxonomic Identification (ETI), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, UNESCO, Paris.
- Tesch, J. J. 1949. Heteropoda. Dana Rep., 34: 1-54.
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!