The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Crandall-Stotler, B., R. E. Stotler, and D. G. Long. 2009. Phylogeny and classification of the Marchantiophyta. Edinburgh Journal of Botany, vol. 66, no. 1. 155-198
- Crandall-Stotler, Barbara, Raymond E. Stotler, and D. G. Long / Goffinet, B., and A. J. Shaw, eds. 2008. Morphology and classification of the Marchantiophyta. Bryophyte Biology, Second Edition. 1-54
- Crandall-Stotler, Barbara, and Raymond E. Stotler / Shaw, A. Jonathan, and Bernard Goffinet, eds. 2000. Morphology and classification of the Marchantiophyta. Bryophyte Biology. 21-70
- Hartmans Handbok i Skandinaviens Flora 2(a): 189. 1928. (Skand. Fl.)
- Hong, Won Shic. 1990. The Family Calypogeiaceae in North America West of the Hundredth Meridian. The Bryologist, vol. 93, no.3. 313-318
- Qian, Hong, and Karel Klinka. 1998. Plants of British Columbia: Scientific and Common Names of Vascular Plants, Bryophytes, and Lichens. 534 + xiv
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!