The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- CDC May 25, 1990. Aeromonas wound infections associated with outdoor activities -- California. MMWR weekly 39(20);334-335,341. Retrieved November 21 2013 from http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00001628.htm.
- Janda, J.M. and S.L. Abbott, 2010. The Genus Aeromonas: Taxonomy, Pathogenicity, and Infection Clin. Microbiol. Rev. 23:35-73. Available online at http://cmr.asm.org/content/23/1/35.full.pdf+html.
- LPSN bacterio.net. List of Prokaryotic names with standing in nomenclature. Retrieved November 21 2013 from http://www.bacterio.net/a/aeromonas.html.
- Lynch, R. May 15 2012. Flesh-eating bacteria case: could a simple drug have cured it? Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 21 2013 from http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/15/nation/la-na-nn-flesh-eating-bacteria-20120515.
- Shimura J., Hiraki K. & Garrity G.M. (eds) (2013). BIOS: Bacteriology Insight Orienting System (version Dec 2006). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), 2012. Aeromonas detection: what does it mean? Retrieved November 21, 2013 from http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/ucmr/data_aeromonas.cfm.
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Department of Health and Human Services, 22 March 2012. Aeromonas hydrophila and other spp. Bad Bug Book: Foodborne Pathogenic Microorganisms and Natural Toxins Handbook Volume 2. Retrieved November 21 2013 from
- World Health Organization 2002. Guidelines for drinking water quality, Addendum: Microbiological agents in drinking water, 2nd Edition, Aeromonas. Retrieved November 21 2013 from http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/en/admicrob2.pdf.
- World Health Organization 2006. Guidelines for drinking water quality. Second edition, Volume 2. Health Criteria and other supporting information. ISBN 92 4 154480 5. PDF retrieved November 21 2013 from http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/2edvol2p1.pdf
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!